Our vision is that children leave school with
1. A set of moral values -- honesty, integrity and good judgement.
2. A complement of basic skills -- linguistic, mathematical, scientific, artistic, physical and social.
3. An enquiring and discriminating mind and a desire for knowledge.
4. Strong self-esteem and high personal expectation. Tolerance and respect for others.
5. We value the partnership which exists between school, parents and community and the part it plays in realizing this vision.
Our school recognizes that each child is an individual; that all children are creative; that all children need to succeed. Therefore, we respect the individual needs of children; fosters a caring and creative environment; and emphasizes the social, emotional, physical, intellectual, scientific and linguistic development of each child.
The following core values set down by us will help us to achieve our Mission and Vission.
► Dynamism (having energy and enthusiasm to make new things succeed)
► Competence (having the ability to do something well)
► Resourcefulness (being good at finding ways of doing things and solving problems)
► Integrity (the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles)